Saturday, April 9, 2011

Vision; A Gratitude To Aussie

I met this bloke, an Australian. Let’s call him Aussie. As an Aussie, he is small, tough built but his muscles are all flabby. His body indicates that he was once an athlete a long time ago. So, now he has fat at all the right places with the right quantity. But he is still fat. And bald. In short, he is mildly out of shape.

As for me, I’m a lucky bastard to meet this bloke. He’s a man of vision and a good for the game he plays. His game: entrepreneurship. Of all the people that i met in my life, he is the closest thing to Tony Fernandes.

Just like Datuk Seri Tony, he has visions. He can see large bags of money walking all over the place in the exhibition hall while we participated in an exhibition. He see people as opportunity to start and grow a business. He see people as “bags of money walking around. These are opportunities. They are just there for the taking, as though they are waiting for you. You just need to grab them.” Which explains why he is so animated, enthusiastic and loud to grab these bags-of-money’s attention.

I could say he together with two other lads of his that i met in Guangzhou, practically brainwashed me. They say i have potential. I just need to break the bubble where i am trapped inside.

But i can never forget that bags of money he mentioned to me. That is because when i got back to Malaysia after 2 weeks of random-travelling-in-cars-for-at-least-5-hours-everyday, i resumed the works that i put on hold and begin to have vision. You could call me insane, but i call my visionary. Well, maybe i am insane or “Baptized”.

In front of me, I could see a road. Further down the road, i could see piles of money and medals probably as tall as me. (my height is 186cm). On that very same spot, i could my beloved BMW transformed itself into a 2.2litre supercharged modified saloon complete with great ICE system and M3 body kits.

I see further down that road, i could see more piles of cash, taller than me and in many groups, and a Nissan GTR and my own dream car project. Whichever comes first is up to me. After that, I could alter and pave my own road at any rate and at any time, any height, with anyone and with anything.

Then, i drop the scope and look what is exactly right in front of me. I can see a wall and a large obstacle. The wall is that bubble he mentioned to me. The obstacle, sorry to say, is my own father. Not to say i must destroy my father. This obstacle is indestructible, but immobile. So, i just need to find a way to go round it.

Then, i looked at the other pathway just next to the road which i can access anytime. I could see stability. I could see rail guards that stop me from falling over or crashing into a tree. I could see my mom and Aussie telling me to work hard, get my ass in gear and showering me with words of wisdom.

Suddenly, i saw myself in the mirror that i’m a sponge. I could absorb impacts, dampen shocks and absorb water and minerals so much and so fast that i’m asking for more. (but don’t fucking rape me…) And i’m so eager to utilize all that i have absorb to go pass this obstacle and break down this wall to achieve what i have dreamed of achieving since i’m a child. I see my allies, ready to pull me through in times of trouble, standing by the side holding the sledge hammer and tools, and a small hammer to hit me in the head in case i forget something.

For Aussie, thank you so much for bringing me riding shotgun and help you out. I will always follow it through to the end. And if i forget, which i commonly do, whack me in the head to remind me.

This is the vision i once used to see, and then lost to the obstacle. If it is not for you, i would have lost my mojo forever. Thanks a lot, mate.

p.s.: I have a lot more to share with you (my readers) and you (filthy white cunt), but time doesn’t seem to be enough. I’ll write more about the Guangzhou trip when i’m in the mood to write a lengthy post. Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment