Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I know why I can't score, Little Red Riding Hood.

Most of the subjects i took exam, the lecturers will always tell me to use COMMON SENSE or UNDERSTANDING when answering questions. I did just that and yet i couldn't get a good score. I would get a boderline pass or slightly higher than boderline pass. I do not understand. It has always been this way since High School.

But one day, i was chatting with my friends and i figured out why...

Let's imagine i am about to sit for an exam called Literature. And the literature that i am about to be tested is Little Red Riding Hood.

Of course, as usual i won't bother to read the entire, lenghty story and that the lecturer told me to use COMMON SENSE and UNDERSTANDING. Of course, i understood the whole story but not exactly what happen throughout the story. So, i have to rely on understanding from summaries and notes. I know there is a wolf in the house and Little Red Riding Hood went into the house and God knows what happen, and it's corresponsing meaning values and hidden messages.

So, there came the million dollar question:
What happened to Little Red Riding Hood in the house?

Crap, who would have expected this question. It's too straight forward to even bother to study. I only knew what bullcrap moral values and concepts as explained in tips and notes, but why hell would i bother what happen in the house?

Then came UNDERSTANDING and COMMON SENSE.

So i answered:
The Wolf jumped out off bed and RAPE the virgin Little Red Riding Hood until the Wolf has fulfilled his lust then ATE her alive.

Day's later, the answer was wrong. I argued. But the lecturer said it's the wrong answer.

That's not fair. It's pure understanding and common sense. I'm a big bad wolf, a criminal. I see a virgin chick and both of us alone in a house. Of course i would rape her first then eat her later. How often do I get to FUCK A VIRGIN! What more that i'm a Carnivorous criminal, A BIG BAD WOLF! It's pure COMMON SENSE and UNDERSTANDING!

But the fact is, the marking scheme said otherwise and the story book shows i'm wrong.

Well, so much for understanding and common sense. Now i know why i can't score on my favourite subjects, Ms. Little Red Riding Hood.

Good luck for my exams....lol....

No comments:

Post a Comment